Corporate Governance Structures
A. Execution Principles
When setting up the comprehensive corporate governance system. In addition to compliance with laws and regulations, we also carry out the following principles actively:
- Establish an effective corporate governance framework.
- Protect the rights and interests of shareholders.
- Strengthen the powers of the board of directors.
- Fulfill the function of supervisors.
- Respect the rights and interests of stakeholders.
- Enhance information transparency.
The Remuneration Committee, established in Nov. 2011, is bound by the “Remuneration Committee Charter.” The committee is responsible for evaluation of the following matters:
- Establishing and periodically reviewing the annual and long-term performance goals for the directors, supervisors, and managerial officers of this Corporation and the policies, systems, standards, and structure for their compensation.
- Periodically assessing the degree to which performance goals for the directors, supervisors, and managerial officers of this Corporation have been achieved, and setting the types and amounts of their individual compensation.
Disclosure of Material Information
Wanshih implements appropriate disclosures to ensure shareholders have up-to-date information as a basis for their investment decisions. The Company provides key operation and financial information in a fairly distributed and timely manner.